Meeting of the Waters Tour from Manaus
Please Note: A passport is required to participate in this tour.
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 3 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
(Time is approximate for hotel pickups; exact tour departure time will be specified upon reservation reconfirmation.)
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour includes hotel pickup. Passports required to participate. Rates are per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
Currently, all travelers arriving in Brazil by air must provide all of the following documentation:
- A negative Covid-19 Antigen test within 24 hours of flight departure OR a negative Covid-19 Laboratory RT-PCR test within 72 hours of flight.
- Proof of vaccination for applicable ages - either printed or electronic - of immunization approved by ANVISA, WHO or health authorities in the country where immunized - whose last dose has occurred at least 14 days before the flight departure. Some exeptions apply for specific circumstances and anyone declared exempt must quarantine for 14 days.
- Must present to airline before boarding printed or electronic proof of filling out the "Travelers Health Declaration" within a maximum of 24 hours before the flight.
- A passport is required to participate in this tour.
- During the ebb period (September through December) when water levels are lower, the visit to the water lilies lake is likely to be suspended and will be be replaced by a walk in the jungle glimpsing species of plants of the Amazon.
- Panoramic View of the City
- See where the Negro and Solimoes Rivers join to form the Amazon River
- Visit Janauary Ecological Park
- Visit to the community of floating houses of Catalan for the contemplation of Pirarucu
- Vitoria Regia Lake (Famous Aquatic Plant)
- Regional cuisine
- Roundtrip transportation from most Manaus hotels
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English/Portuguese)
- Speed Boat Boarding fee
- Regional Lunch
What to Bring/Wear
- Comfortable flat-soled shoes
- Light clothes
- Insect repellent
- Money for drinks or souvenirs
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour includes Manaus hotel pickup. Rates are per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.